CLIENT MANAGER DIGITAL THE FIGHTCLUB (Breda, FT)
We are …
The Fightclub is a fast growing digital marketing agency and expert in activation and design of both branding and performance campaigns. We combine data driven strategies with performance, creativity and intelligence to exceed expectations and help our clients grow their business.
Together with our sister companies The Communication Company (advertising agency/reclamebureau) and The Red Corner (web and app development) we create the top marketing edge for our clients. All in one hand we offer our clients the full package: smart strategy, integrated online plus offline branding, lead generation and e-commerce campaigns, a high creative level and outstanding web development technology.
You are …
As our Client Manager Digital you never stop to deliver added value to our clients. You are a strong account manager and know how to inspire and lead the project managers and client teams - consisting of strategists, creatives and online marketeers. You focus on the client strategy and ensure that clients’ online goals are always met. In this role you report to the COO. Your spot? At the Fightclub. Are you this smart and driven Client Manager Digital? Then join us and get in the ring!
- Secure and enhance the online client strategy
- Advising and briefing the client on Board/MT level
- Responsible for account management: building, optimizing and extending (up- & cross-selling)
- Coordinating and leading the overall budgeting, planning and briefings
- Leading the client teams and the project managers
- Set up plus monitoring the annual client strategy and targets
- Have a relevant education on HBO or WO level
- Have been a successful and commercially strong Client Manager in an agency for at least 4 years
- Are a strong account manager: you are growing the business for both clients and TFC
- Have experience in managing both branding, lead generation and e-commerce projects
- Are an excellent manager and coach
- Have an extended knowledge of project management and monitoring goals plus budgets
- Are platform savvy; keen to know all latest online trends and developments
- Have good communication skills in Dutch and English (word & writing)
- Best support and coaching so you become the ultimate version of yourself
- A competitive salary plus attractive bonus and pension scheme, travel allowance and laptop
- Many opportunities for professional development and a free spirited challenging atmosphere
- A most inspirational working environment with 60 multi-talented colleagues working for The Fightclub and our sister organizations The Communication Company and The Red Corner
- Great working location in the old Oranje Boom Brewery next to Breda Central Station, Healthy lunches, weekly drinks and annual ski trips etc.
Ready to go and wanting to grow the business while using the latest innovations, from accelerating startups to established companies? Apply now and send your motivation and CV/link to our Sarah Stolarz: HR@tcc.com.
For more information about the job contents contact our COO Robbin Dekker at email@example.com.
Hope to welcome you soon at the Fightclub!