The Fightclub is a fast growing digital marketing agency in Breda and expert in activation and design of both branding and performance campaigns. We combine data driven strategies with performance, creativity and intelligence to exceed expectations and help our clients grow their business.
And you? You are main responsible for the overall online presence of our customers’ brands. You focus on the development, testing and optimization of their customer journey.
Your spot? At the Fightclub. Are you this ambitious and eager Online Marketeer? Then join us and get in the ring!
- Monitoring of the content and campaign planning per customer
- Creation of content for the different online channels
- Translation of branding activities into specific content
- Creation and maintenance of the interaction with the customers online community
- Assessment and analysis of the online scope and impact; drafting analytic reports
- Execution of marketing and SWOT-analysis per customer
- Coordination of online advertising projects and monitoring the advertising budgets
- Have a relevant education on HBO or WO level
- Have been working as Online Marketeer for at least 6 months
- Have an extended knowledge of online marketing or SEA, SEO and Social Media related
- Are ambitious, eager to learn and independent
- Are online and social media savvy; keen to know all latest trends and developments
- Have good communication skills in Dutch and English (word & writing)
We offer …
- Best support and coaching so youbecome the ultimate version of yourself
- A competitive salary plus attractive bonus and pension scheme, travel allowance and laptop
- Many opportunities for professional development and a free spirited atmosphere
- A most inspirational working environment with 60 multi-talented colleagues working for The Fightclub
and our sister companies The Communication Company (advertising agency/reclamebureau) and
The Red Corner (web and app development)
- Great working location in the old Oranje Boom Brewery next to Breda Central Station
- Healthy lunches, weekly drinks and annual ski trips etc.
Ready to go and want to work on the latest innovations, from accelerating startups, to established companies? Apply now or contact our COO Robbin Dekker at Robbin@fightclub-digital.com. Hope to welcome you soon at the Fightclub!