We are …
The Fightclub is a fast growing digital marketing agency and expert in activation and design of both branding and performance campaigns. We combine data driven strategies with performance, creativity and intelligence to exceed expectations and help our clients grow their business.
Together with our sister companies The Communication Company (advertising agency/reclamebureau) and The Red Corner (web and app development) we create the top marketing edge for our clients. All in one hand we offer our clients the full package: smart strategy, integrated online plus offline branding and performance campaigns, a high creative level and outstanding web development technology.
You are …
As our Project Manager you support the Client Managers and deliver added value to our clients continuously. You are our driven, practical spider in the web. You focus on the set up and monitoring of projectplanning, budgeting, cost efficiency and invoicing. Furthermore, you coordinate the overall communication and client meetings. You act as the in-between regarding client and internal client team (consisting of strategists, creatives and online marketeers) plus third parties. Finally, you are responsible for your own, smaller accounts. You report to the Client Manager.
Are you that smooth operator and sharp Project Manager? Then join us and get in the ring!
- Project management: set up & monitoring of planning, budgeting, communication and administration
- Set up and check of presentations, briefings, and feedback - both intern and extern
- Planning plus monitoring of purchasing and of the delivery of the developed means
- Set up and preparation of evaluations
- Reporting the return on investments (including hours and purchase) plus invoicing the client
- Aligning and finalizing next project management steps: up/cross-selling and acquisition new business
- Account management of your own, smaller accounts
- Operate on HBO or WO level
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as Project Manager (online and offline marketing communication)
- Are accurate and have deep knowledge of planning, cost calculation and order management
- Are a commercial and operational strong, flexible and quick mediator
- Have an extended knowledge of project management and monitoring goals plus budgets
- Are platform savvy; keen to know all latest trends and developments both online and offline
- Have good communication skills in Dutch and English (word & writing)
- Best support and coaching so you become the ultimate version of yourself
- A competitive salary plus attractive secondary benefits; pension scheme, travel allowance and laptop
- Many opportunities for professional development and a free spirited challenging atmosphere
- A most inspirational working environment with 60 multi-talented colleagues working for The Fightclub and our sister organizations The Communication Company and The Red Corner
- Great working location in the old Oranje Boom Brewery next to Breda Central Station
- Healthy lunches, weekly drinks and annual ski trips etc.
Ready to go? Are you key to the coordination and growth of businesses while using the latest innovations? Controlling project management for both accelerating startups and established companies? Always going the extra mile?
Then apply now and send your motivation and CV/link to our Sarah Stolarz: HR@tcc.com. For more information about the job contents contact our COO Robbin Dekker at Robbin@fightclub-digital.com.
Hope to welcome you soon at the Fightclub!