The Fightclub is a fast growing digital marketing agency in Breda and expert in activation and design of both branding and performance campaigns. We combine data driven strategies with performance, creativity and intelligence to exceed expectations and help our clients grow their business. And you? You manage the Google and Bing Ads campaigns: from set up to analyses and optimisation of the online marketing campaigns for both national and international A-brands. By spotting opportunities using smart tools and creativity your accounts are always coming in first. Your spot? At the Fightclub. Are you this ambitious and keen SEA Specialist? Then join us and get in the ring!
- Analyze the online search behavior of the user target group
- Execute keyword analysis, competition analysis and market research
- Advise clients and management based on your research, results and insights
- Analyze and transform the client’s needs, challenges and opportunities into practical solutions
- Set up, define and implement effective SEA-strategies, both branding and performance
- Optimize campaigns on micro- and macro conversions, addressing every target audience in every stage of the customer journey with the most relevant message
- Optimize the product feed for Shopping campaigns
- Achieve pre-arranged branding KPIs, lead numbers and/or ROI
- Implement tests to improve SEA results; e.g. A/B testing, ad text optimization, bid management, landing pages optimization, quality score & search positions etc.
- Monitor and guard the campaigns budgets
- Proactively share your knowledge, insights and experience with your colleagues
- Notice and use opportunities, trends and market developments to improve results
- Have a relevant education on HBO or WO level
- Have been working in a digital environment in this or comparable role for at least 2 years
- Have extended knowledge of web platforms, e-commerce and online marketing
- Have excellent analytical skills plus profound knowledge of Google AdWords and web analytics
- Have working experience with Analytics, Excel & Tag Manager (pre)
- Have profound knowledge of Search, YouTube, Display, Shopping and Remarketing
- Are keen to follow the latest digital trends
- Are a strong customer friendly communicator in both Dutch and English (word & writing)
We offer …
- Best support and coaching so you become the ultimate version of yourself
- A competitive salary plus attractive bonus and pension scheme, travel allowance and laptop
- Many opportunities for professional development and a free spirited atmosphere
- A most inspirational working environment with 60 multi-talented colleagues working for The Fightclub and our sister companies The Communication Company (brand agency) and The Red Corner (web- and app development).
- Great working location in the old Oranje Boom Brewery next to Beers & Barrels and close to Breda Central Station
- Healthy lunches, weekly drinks and annual ski trips etc.
Ready to go and want to work on the latest innovations, from accelerating startups to established companies? Apply now or contact our COO Robbin Dekker at Robbin@fightclub-digital.com. Hope to welcome you soon at the Fightclub!