Junior SEO Specialist
We are looking for ambitious junior SEO Specialists with a drive to become the best in the online marketing field. Being a junior SEO Specialist your main focus will be building, analyzing and optimizing organic campaigns. Meaning you’ll be working on activities like keyword research, advising clients in what kind of content they should produce, how to stay relevant and so forth. You have to be analytical and capable of spotting trends and patterns based on your research and analyses and furthermore have the capability of anticipating in a matter that’s best for your clients. Based on your effort and insights, the expectations of the customer are being met and even surpassed.
The Fightclub is a fast growing digital agency in Breda, founded by innovation entrepreneurs Michiel Mol, Stefan Nuijten and Maarten Elshove. In close cooperation with The Communication Company (Best Agency Fonk50) and The Red Corner (web- and app development) you’ll be working with over 50 fte of multiple disciplines; from art directors, designers, strategists, content creators to SEO and SEA specialists. We are the place where innovation and digital media result in winning numbers in terms of business for brands like DPD, ManpowerGroup, Tango, NXXT driving schools and Verfwinkel.nl. Within the first year The Fightclub has grown to 12fte and now we are hiring more digital talent.
What we are looking for:
· Available fulltime (40 hours a week);
· Finished higher professional education (HBO+/University degree);
· Passion for online marketing;
· Responsible and analytical; you can handle a lot of freedom in your function;
· Technical knowledge of how crawlers, search engines and sites work is a pre;
· Max. 1 year agency experience (AdWords & Analytics experience is a pre);
· Ambition and eager to learn(!)
What we have to offer:
· Above average pay;
· Generous bonus opportunities;
· Annual trips such as ski holidays, St. Tropez and more;
· An informal and inspiring workplace with lots of fun colleagues;
· Independence and responsibility;
· A company with a lot of experience and growth opportunities;
· Being able to improve your skills and work on other disciplines;
· Beer, wine and snacks as you please.
Do you want to work for an ambitious, young and fast growing digital agency? Do you have the drive to develop yourself not just on a personal level, but also in the online marketing field? Join us!