Being a Medior SEA Specialist you’ve got great analytical skills and profound knowledge of Google Adwords and webanalytics. You’re capable of seeing trends and patterns and capable of anticipating in a right matter that’s best for your clients. You’re eager to learn and have great strategic, tactical and operational capacities. Whether it’s RTB knowledge or creating upper-funnel strategies, you’re comfortable with both and eager to innovate and experiment to perform above expectations.
The Fightclub was recently founded by innovation entrepreneur Michiel Mol, Stefan Nuijten and Maarten Elshove. We are the place where innovation and digital media result in winning numbers in terms of business. To achieve this we develop platforms for web and mobile, activation strategies and social campaigns.
What we are looking for:
· Great knowledge of web platforms, e-commerce and (online) marketing;
· Communicating with clients, help them understand metrics, what we do, and their progress;
· Minimum 2 years SEA experience within a digital agency;
· Team player with track-record;
· Youtube, Display, SEM, Remarketing, Shopping knowledge
· Experience and interested in new media, development and online marketing;
· Has customer satisfaction at number one;
· Speaks and writes fluent English and Dutch;
· Google Certified (minimum Adwords and Analytics)
· Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords editor and industry specific tools;
What we have to offer:
· You work in a company with a lot of experience and growth opportunities;
· Annual trips such as ski holidays, Las Vegas and more;
· You work in a diverse environment with over 25 talents;
· Being able to improve your skills and work on other disciplines;
· Beer and snacks as you please;
· You get a cool Mini Cooper at your disposal to arrange your affairs well;
· We encourage entrepreneurial employees and are open to develop new business concepts with each other;
· Above average pay and very generous bonus opportunities;
Want to work on the latest innovations? From accelerating startups, to established companies?