Working as a Senior Digital Producer at The Fightclub, means that you will manage projects dealing with the latest digital technologies. In some cases the launch of a new online platform, webshop or, for example a mobile app. Your ability to think and to establish priorities in any situation is crucial to ensure a smooth progression and time-to-market.
The Fightclub was recently founded by innovation entrepreneur Michiel Mol, Stefan Nuijten and Maarten Elshove. We are the place where innovation and digital media result in winning numbers in terms of business. To achieve this we develop platforms for web and mobile, activation strategies and social campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- Great knowledge of web development, webshops and (online) marketing;
- At least college degree in the direction of (digital) marketing;
- Minimum 3 years experience within a digital agency;
- Team player with leadership skills;
- Very well organized and always on time;
- Experience and interested in new media, development and online marketing;
- Has customer satisfaction at number one;
- Speaks and writes fluent English and Dutch;
- Working under pressure is not a problem for you;
What we have to offer:
- You work in a company with a lot of experience and growth opportunities;
- Annual trips such as ski holidays, Las Vegas and more;
- You work in a diverse environment with over 25 talents;
- Beer and snacks as you please;
- You get a cool Mini Cooper at your disposal to arrange your affairs well;
- We encourage entrepreneurial employees and are open to develop new business concepts with each other;
- Above average pay and very generous bonus opportunities;
Want to work on the latest innovations? From accelerating startups, to established companies?